1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2pac "hologram"

Discussion in 'Inspiration' started by alfaleader, Apr 17, 2012.

1. alfaleader

alfaleader Member

2. Thelooca

Thelooca Member

thx, was really curious :) :)

just noticed you're belgian... city? I'm from harelbeke (kortrijk/gent)

3. Pesh

Pesh Pixel Tosser

i felt like i was watching some subpar Pixar animator shit in his grave tbh.

there was a sort of 'where did Alley McBeal's dancing baby go wrong' feeling about it too.

4. alfaleader

alfaleader Member

I think it's very well done, but I see that it's not as fluid as a real person.

@Thelooca: I'm from Ghent :) Want to meet somethimes? (although it will be very busy for me the next months, with exams and scouting)

5. Thelooca

Thelooca Member

sure! i have a gig coming up at the end of may @ the vooruit, perhaps we could have drink then :)

6. alfaleader

alfaleader Member

The 5th of june I have my first exam so I don't think I'll have time at the end of may :)

Tomorrow I'm having a gig at the Vooruit, but I'm only allowed to take 4 extra people and I already promised them.

PM sent :)

7. mowgli

mowgli collapsing wave functions

And this is my "Hologram" created for the Musion system in 2010:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  8. cat

cat Senior Moments

Mowgli, did you get much out of that, after all there talk, or did they just get a bunch of free content to demo their system?

9. mowgli

mowgli collapsing wave functions

I got a royalty payment from Musion once but it was probably only because I found out that they were going to use it outside of the original agreement. I have no way of knowing if they have used it other times but I wouldn't be surprised if they have.