1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Loops for any use:)

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by SteveG, Jul 14, 2006.

1. SteveG

SteveG Downstairs for Dancing

2. Dacha!

Dacha! New Member

cool loops bro....
    tnx 4 sharing.......

3. SteveG

No Problem Dacha, glad you like them.

4. Kyle

Kyle "Hello my VJ friend"

Really enjoyed the last one, nice work.

5. holly

holly WetCircuit.com

Cool.

#1 could essentially be trimmed to one back-forth motion since it is so repetitive.

#2 could have used a bit more camera motion. The word Ibeza is a bit static.

#3 has the most elements but the text/algebra seems a bit rigidly "flat". Since it's nonsense math anyway (not meant to be read clearly) some of it could go off-angle, I think.

thanks!

6. shahar

shahar New Member

Thanks !

DARK is illuminating ...:)

7. SteveG

Thanks guys.....useful comments too Holly thanks. If I manage to get better quality I'll upload something a little more interesting:) I managed one clip at 640 480 but Vimeo wouldnt take anymore. I'll leave them a couple of days and then go for a few others. Thanks again for the comments.

8. stickyhead

stickyhead New Member

hey don't you play at passion in collville uk, i saw the name vj steve g on the eflyer for events there but there was no links for you?

9. stickyhead

stickyhead New Member

are yes so you are lol just had a look at your site

10. Dacha!

Dacha! New Member

2 me #3 is the best one!keep up the good work! :cheers:

11. SteveG

:nod: Thats me......havent been down quite so often this year tho. I normally make the flyers but as normal forget the VJ when it comes to the "e" business :sigh:

12. v62cobra

v62cobra New Member

Thank you for the clips. I have been looking for something like number 3. Good work.

13. fullscreamriot

fullscreamriot New Member

i like www.archive.org

but as sleepytom mentioned before (i think), it's not the easiest place to upload your clips. will probably take you a while to figure the process out.

on the plus side,
    you get

unlimited (i think) storage
    no caps on number of files or file size
    a single page for either one clip or one whole series of clips (including different files for different bitrates/formats)
    as well as the usual automatic thumbnail generation

14. asterix

asterix IMAGINEER

Yep I like #3 most. You've done really well considering it appears to be made up entirely of stills. Good work love to see more.

15. SteveG

All three clips are actually from my DV Cam asterix, just the way I've moved edited and added the effects. The blue flashing face in the coffin is from a horror museum up here in the North just removed the background material. I'll put some more up soon. Thanks asterix.