1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

30 Hi-def Lucidloops

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by Lucidhouse, May 27, 2010.

1. Lucidhouse

Lucidhouse :::*:::

Crisp sublime motions for professional users> 1920×1080 / 29fps/ MJPEGs
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: May 27, 2010
  2. Lucidhouse

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/12615643[/ame]
    A short test using some of the above hi-def loops.
    Video has been looped twice so it plays a bit longer.
    music: Nathan Dearlove
    visuals: lucidhouse
  3. SteveG

SteveG Downstairs for Dancing

Lovely stuff Morris....just too strongly styled for me now. Now do some dark and grungy doll action and you can call me a client:) Did you have a look at those Pink visual I stuck up in the gig reports section...reminded me a lot of your work. .....dark scary grungy dolls please:)
  4. many2

many2 Active Member

I'd be hard pressed to make this fit on any of my projects but I really love your stuff. The style is not only original but also consistent. I see the work of a true artist !
  5. vjair

vjair Making Shapes

completely agree with the many2 and SteveG. i dont see the clips fitting in with my own sets, but i always check out your work as i love the style and techniques you have. you are one of the people whos sites i go to when my brain needs a creative trigger.

top work as always sir.
  6. skulpture

skulpture www.grahamthorne.co.uk

Some gorgeous colours in those clips. And yes very 'pink' in style Steve. This stuff would have been ideal for the fashion show gig I did the other week.
  7. Lucidhouse

Thanks guys.
    Hey Steve, yes checked out your post on Pink, great stuff! see what you mean..colorful quirkiness, just up my road.
    I might get some dark and dirty dollies made during the winter months...
  8. vjrei

vjrei Miami Caracas New York

I really like them, great texture and color.

What I would do is to create more loops based on one theme, lets say, you have a video of a doll, then create 3 to 5 videos based on the "doll" concept. That way I can use that "doll" theme for one entire song in my show.

That is what I do when I create my footage, I use one object or icon and create 3+ loops using the same shape with different variation, some classy, some others more complex.
  9. reeditchaos

reeditchaos New Member

as usual excellent work.love the colours.some dark doll action would go down a treat
  10. SteveG

SteveG Downstairs for Dancing

I should charge for my ideas :)
  11. annaponda

annaponda New Member

Shweet!
    just got a couple of sets, looking forward for some new ones, thanks.:):)