1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adelaide Fringe Festival: Basement Beats (Mar. 5, 12 & 19 2009) Australia

Discussion in 'VJ Events' started by Supermarket, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Supermarket

Supermarket audio-visual immersion

[​IMG]

BASEMENT BEATS

presented by Supermarket

Audio-visual immersion goes subterranean for three nights of world-class, locally brewed electronic beats and visuals. Switch on to Adelaide's underground with Supermarket, Amoeba Muzak and DJ Tr!p's original breakbeats, house, tech, chip-tunes and dazzling visuals. All artists perform live, accompanied by projected video. ALL AGES.

Show runs 7.30-9.30pm, wall to wall original tunes & vision.

Tix are $12/10 from Fringetix, or more on the door.

More details and samples coming soon... hold the phone ;)
  2. Modemasters

Modemasters Audio.Visual.Interactive.

Looks great! I'll definitely come to one of the shows, looking forward to it.

Haven't seen Amoeba Muzak since Techphonics..
  3. Supermarket

We're just announcing that we're expanding our a/v presentation for Basement Beats to utililze over ten screens, illuminating the space entirely with the glow of monitors and a single projection. Should be quite a spectacle... expect pictures!

We also have confirmed that there will be a bicycle-powered smoothie vendor who will be pedaling health beverages in the basement with us. Looking forward to that aspect too... :D
  4. Modemasters

Modemasters Audio.Visual.Interactive.

Haha that's hilarious! Fringe rocks this year!

I just had my bday party on the weekend and we had a cocktail slushie machine there too :)

I'm still recovering from the sugar high... :pint:
  5. Supermarket

[​IMG]

It was a sit-down crowd early on for the Supermarket a/v set...

[​IMG]

Amoeba Muzak dropped the night into party gear and got the dancefloor happening...

[​IMG]

Amoeba's set raised the roof... and we're already priming for the next episode next week, featuring DJ Tr!p!

[​IMG]
  6. Supermarket

video from night #1 of Basement Beats is online!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013