1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agenda Suicide - fake ID mix video IT'S DONE!

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by sketchyj, Mar 27, 2006.

1. sketchyj

sketchyj New Member

[​IMG]
    http://www.myspace.com/sketchyj

If you are going to say it sucks please detail why. Short, dismissive comments will add you to the SketchyCorp shitlist databse mainframe.

Due to the high volume of demand for authentic autographed VJ Sketchy J glossy 8 x 10 head shots, we are no longer able to offer the exclusive VJ discount of 10% off. Prices will remain in effect at $249 for the signed photograph and certificate of authenticity, and $49 for the unsigned photo until March 30th. The new pricing schedule of $399 autographed and $99 photo only will take effect soon, so get yours now before they are all gone!*
    not available to Ohio residents. Shipping and handling charges of $17.99 per order apply. Cash, money orders, and certified checks only. Additional handling charge of $36.50 applies to orders from Rovastar, Sleepy Tom, Akira K, Thomase, Rei, and Nocternal(sic)
  2. Motionreactor

Motionreactor www.motionreactor.net

Search as I may, I cannot figure out where to download this video? What am I meant to click on?
  3. Amukidi

Amukidi New Member

ditto:shrug:
  4. sketchyj

sketchyj New Member

oh you should be able to click on the play arrow in the middle of the video screen or you can click the play arrow down at the bottom of the box...these videos are for streaming only, I don't think you can download them from youtube.com.....I'm going to get my streamload account charged back up today so that i can post a full res download there. If anyone wants a nicely packaged DVD with all 3 videos on it plus an hour long DJ mix (that plays from the DVD menu screen) I would be happy to mail one out anywhere in the world. Don't be shy to ask for one! If the videos are not playing on myspace maybe they will work here: http:www.youtube.com search my profile: sketchyj OK, i'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille
  5. asterix

asterix IMAGINEER

come on sketchy regular toilet paper goes for 50c a roll :)
  6. dongbamage

dongbamage Bad Ass VJ

ROFLMAO :lol2:

cheeky bugger ;)
  7. sketchyj

sketchyj New Member

8. Amukidi

Amukidi New Member

"Sorry, you cannot access this file at this time."
    is all i get.....
  9. sleepytom

sleepytom VJF Admin

8x10 what? meters?? i dunno if you can fit Sketchy J's head in an 8x10 meter space...

explains the stupidly high shipping costs.

are you doing educational discounts?
  10. Amukidi

Amukidi New Member

Well, there's a big and distinct improvement (IMHO of course) in this piece. You've used dynamic lighting pretty well here, which adds so much more atmosphere, not to mention diversity. Have to come clean and declare that, personally, I'm not a big fan of synthetic 3-D environments, and only know a handful of artists that can handle them with authority. However, what you have done will probably appeal to an audience weaned on video games. Personally, I'd look at "dirtying" them down a bit, (spend some time making some gritty textures, then skin your objects with them perhaps?) which will massively enhance the atmosphere, especially with the lighting techniques that you use. You lost it a bit just before the ending, with all the 3-D cliches pouring out the woodwork, but the closing sequence rescues this somewhat! Your biggest success is, that you have used restraint in your imagery, and this, for me, is why this piece stands out, head and shoulders form all of the other pieces I've seen of yours. There is more focus, and less self-obsession, which is a big breakthrough if you ask me!
  11. sketchyj

sketchyj New Member

wow, thanks! I had a tinge of regret sticking in the clips that show text of "VJ Sketchy J" and I also thought maybe the rubik cube robot girl went on for too long. I'm trying to get friends that I pick out on MySpace to help me (begging them for green screen clips and photos) and appear in my videos (Your Bitch contributed the photo holding a gun ...if they are not famous people most will eagerly contribute) rather than have everything all me all the time.
  12. Amukidi

Amukidi New Member

Yup! One of Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies goes: "Listen to the quiet voice" - salient to this discussion.