1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVit Retreat 2005

Discussion in 'Past AVIT Events' started by vjTranceKoder, May 22, 2006.

1. vjTranceKoder

vjTranceKoder AVPA is the only way

In case anyone didn't see pics from AVit Retreat 2005 they are here:
    http://ioav.com/AVit_Retreat_2005/subalbum_1.html

I just completed a dual layer DVD with over an hour of AVit Retreat 2005 performance footage in the geodesic dome lit with pixylight and killingfrenzy's hex array creation, 45 minutes of VJ interviews, 15 minutes of pre-show footage, and ArchetypE's special high impact edit. It's all mixed with original and post-production audio and the video is down-converted from HD source files. All editing and authoring is native 16:9. The only thing left to do is the artwork for the DVD safeboxes and they will be on sale both here and on the I/O AudioVisual website for $18. Keep your eyes out. This is a MUST for every VJ. The first AVit Retreat video that I know of for sale. Release is due in July. I'll try and have some sort of preview sorted and online by then. I will post updates here :hippy:

Featured VJ's include:
    vjpixylight (spacedub.org)
    KillingFrenzy (killingfrenzy.com)
    ArchetypE (spacedub.org)
    vjtrancekoder (IOAV.com)
    levlhed (noiseav.com)
    wordvirus23 (No:Input VP)
    Bryan and Michelle Dodson (integratedvisionsproductions.com)
    Starr Wright (integratedvisionsproductions.com)
    greenman
    vpvillamil (vjpablo)
    sketchy J
    and others!

All artists that attended the retreat will get a special discounted rate. PM me if you are one of those people;)
  2. vjTranceKoder

AVit Retreat DVD coming out soon!

If you'd like to order the DVD in advance please email us through our website. Thanks! DVD's will be ready within 2 weeks! $20 each. Anyone who attended AVit Retreat 2005 gets a $5 discount.:nod:
    [​IMG]
  3. LEVLHED

LEVLHED gear whoreder

4. vjpixylight

vjpixylight AKA Will O' The Wisp

Yea Double D!
    Nice artwork!
    I have seen the DVD, and it is pretty damn cool.
    I like the 15 min. preshow footage best.
    It is definately worth buying this DVD!

:cheers:
  5. vjTranceKoder

hey thanks, Pixy! Glad you like it!! I'll get you a copy as soon as it is released this next week :angel:

I'm glad you like the pre-show sequence. It was fun to edit!
    BTW the DVDs are $18, not $20.
  6. vjpixylight

Thanks Mate!
    I have a link to your site up now on spacedub.:cheers:
  7. vjTranceKoder

looks good! Although you might want it to open in a new window;)
  8. bryandod

bryandod Integrated Visions

Is this dvd ready yet? I want one now.:poke::roll: :poke:
  9. vjTranceKoder

found a slight error on the artwork just before release. They should be ready to go by Friday ;) I'll post as soon as it is available.
  10. vjTranceKoder

ok. the final verdict is Wed of this week. Check the I/O Website Store to buy. Anyone who attended the retreat will get an email with payment instructions. Everyone else who would like to purchase a copy can use paypal through our site. The video is sweet! Every VJ needs to have this one in their collection for sure. First AVit DVD for sale to date.
  11. vjTranceKoder

DVD Ready to Ship

Well, the AVit Retreat DVD is ready to ship! Go to our website and click store. There you can click the AVit DVD to view a description. Also visit the AV page to view samples. While you're there check out our live Wakarusa 2006 DVD for sale. Just released!
  12. vjpixylight

Wow Dallas,
    Nice work on your site mate!
    Wik-id..
    I like the AV clip setup!
    doing it justice!!
    :cheers: