1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

AVmixer Pro 1.5 beta (PC) available now

Discussion in 'Software' started by vjfader, Dec 25, 2008.

1. vjfader

vjfader Audio Video Artist

[​IMG]

You can be one of the first to download and try the latest AVmixer Pro version 1.5. This beta is currently available for Windows platform, a Mac version will be available soon.

One of the exciting new feature is the ability to capture part of your desktop and use it as a video source for mixing. This is useful for capturing Processing sketches or Flash movies.

click this link to download:
    http://www.neuromixer.com/software/AVmixer Pro 1.5 beta-5.zip
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  2. vjfader

Check out this demo video, created using the new AVmixer Pro 1.5 beta.

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/2617703[/ame]

Happy holidays,
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2008
  3. 6071842

6071842 I've given money to VJForums

Cool i think i downloaded a version of this a while ago but never got round to trying it!!! some free time and i'll ive it a go!!!

Cheers :D
  4. bluehairedcat

bluehairedcat light worker

Playing around with this beta for the first time, or any version for that matter for the first time, really wanting to play with some feedback effects it claims to be capable of, but I'm not seeing how to do feedback in the program- any help?
  5. vjfader

To do this, you need to capture the "main mix preview" or the "final output" window, thus creating a software feedback loop.
  6. bluehairedcat

bluehairedcat light worker

Thanks! The feedback function is very nice! Just a couple questions-
    1. When will this be out of beta? I'd like to play with it at festivals this summer.
    2. Is there a way to record non-real-time? When I recorded to a .mov file it came out with lots of dropped frames. Of course I am on a laptop and recording to the same (slow) hard drive that I am streaming the clips from, so I will give it a try on my workstation later.
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2009