1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Berlin!

Discussion in 'The Meeting Point' started by movic, Feb 16, 2011.

1. movic

movic New Member

Hi guys,

I'm new in this site, I'm spanish and i'm moving to Berlin this summer to spread my visual art around, but I have never been there and I would like to know, if some of you have already been, could help me in finding places to try (or letting me know where to look for on Internet).

I did the same last year in London, but London is easier to find places because there are more stuff on the net; maybe i should seek more carefully in Berlin.

Thank you very much,

Saludos desde EspaƱa;-)
  2. devonmiles

devonmiles Midi: the language of God

saludos. have a look at www.visualberlin.org its the main hub for most of the berlin based Video artists. theres also a strong spanish community being involved in loads of interesting projects.
  3. movic

movic New Member

thank you devonmiles,

yeah i knew that site but there must be a problem with server because it doesn't connect since a few days ago... I'll keep on trying!
  4. devonmiles

devonmiles Midi: the language of God

you might contact Georgina on vimeo http://www.vimeo.com/user2267959
    she can introduce you to the other spanish lads. Pedro from oigovisiones and Servando, who is doing all the crazy arduiono stuff. good luck, see ya there!
  5. movic

movic New Member

devon thank you very much... i've just written "georgealvolante", hope she can help me;-)