1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broadening Horizons

Discussion in 'The Future' started by 2015MultimediaEnt, Jan 24, 2005.

1. 2015MultimediaEnt

2015MultimediaEnt New Member

I wanted to respond to the notions of expanding the exposure of A/V and VJing as a form of entertainment.

I founded my company, 20/15 Multimedia Entertainment knowing that people are becoming more accustomed to the presence and accompanyment of video with their music.

Here in the US (not sure about the rest of the world) it is almost standard to receive (or be able to opt for) a DVD player with monitors in vehicles (especially those designed for families: Vans, SUVs, etc). Expecting to be entertained in more ways and through more forms of media is an obvious progression and clients both corporate and private will expect to have these options at their parties and events.

20/15 Multimedia Entertainment was designed to provide: VJs, video content, laser displays, and intelligent lighting, to a market that previously has not been accustomed to expecting these services.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or comments.

2. Rovastar

Rovastar /..\

Ok enough with the self promotion already. :)

There is no need to cross post here.

The idea of more area where we can create work for is always interesting. On the car front I am still waiting for more PC's in cars for the real cahnge on that arena.