1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chill Out

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by Vj Gustavo Torr, Oct 25, 2006.

1. Vj Gustavo Torr

Vj Gustavo Torr New Member

I need some images for chill out music...i heard that there are some dvds of chill out...someone knows the name of some of those dvd? or were can i download that type of videos?
    I being searching on emule already like, water, beach, etc...but there are too low resolution. if someone could help me please.

2. deepvisual

deepvisual visually challenged

there was a whole NTSC series in japan called virtual trip made by a company called Pony Canyon

3. makemassair

makemassair makemassair.co.uk

get a camera from somewhere and film some stuff yourself. If this stuff is close to you its just easier filming what u want than spending ages trying to track it down online etc...

4. Strobl

Strobl www.thenightlab.com

chill out visuals

hey gustavo
    for a nice chill out dvd (60 mins.) check out www.myspace.com/lightmotiv - there is two sample clips there. it?s some advanced oil dish aesthetics, bit like lava lamp, very chilled out. it comes with some ambient/downbeat audio and is availible with public performance rights for a nice price. hope this helps, best regards!