1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ES-X soft. Anyone trying it?

Discussion in 'Software' started by Judderman, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Judderman

Judderman Steve Orchard

Been playing around with it a coupla days and i'm quite impressed.
    Anyone used it for a gig?
    Any good or bad reports?

2. echelon

echelon Member

Hi,

Yes, I've used it in a few gigs already.
    Indeed it's a great product...

Very stable - very intuitive - and it has some options not available in other progs.

I only get sometimes comments about the low resolution output which is only 320 x 240. But on the ES-X site R some tips to help you to get a decent output.

ES-X link

I've heard they r working on a 640 x 480 version although I cannot confirm this. Maybe Videoking or John Dekron can?!

3. vjair

vjair Making Shapes

i did beta testing for this software,its great. it has limitations - no freeframe or expandable effects,but what it does,it does well. i found it to be well stable,and it always gave me a decent frame rate even with effects running. i especially like the sequencers for parameter changes:)

4. Judderman

Judderman Steve Orchard

I guess there's LOADS more to know about this software than is in the basic manual that comes with the demo download. It doesn't mention using the 'sequencers' for example.
    Do i have to purchase before I get a full manual?

I AM well impressed with this software so far and AM on the verge of buying it. Just a shame about lack of thumbnails - not being able to save sets - record output - blah blah blah, but hey, I do tend to want the moon on a stick.

5. videoking

videoking We 1 2 rock!

yo,
    Hi res with some other nice stuff is quite ready,
    hopefully end of this month....we're quite busy with some other stuff (cebit opener, etc) so development was more in the background.

thanks for testing and nice words...(-:

Michael
    (vj videoking)

http://www.videokonferenz-berlin.de