1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flowers

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by turkish, Aug 18, 2006.

1. turkish

turkish Doin' it in HK. sometimes

I'm goin hippy...

Does anyone have any footage of flowers opening - hopefully close up??

Ideally I'd like a flash style animation just white on black background - very flattened image - but anything would be cool - would love to bounce these linked to the bass bin...

Yeah I know I could go and rip bbc dvds... but im really not into that..

Thanks all

T

2. 3YE

3YE UndergrounD

It's a bit of a right angle, but try searching for 'timelapse' on all the usual video sites.

M@

3. evomedia

evomedia Control Freaks

Wasn't there a series the private life of plants too? 6 episode david attenborough jobby

4. evomedia

evomedia Control Freaks

5. disassembler

disassembler Mix+Mix+Chop+Chop

Class suggestion Evo. This is how sampling can be used to accomplish something fresh and new. After you draw over the footage then one could make new compositions by combining them, resulting in an orginal piece.

6. Dacha!

Dacha! New Member

7. turkish

turkish Doin' it in HK. sometimes

Thanks all

I specified that I didnt want to rip BBC dvds - i know the episodes already and I want to stay away from them - Good idea of drawing in Flash - but i dont have flash and simply dont have the time to learn it at the mo.

Also searched video yahoo, excite etc well b4 posting here - they are my staple diet of searches...- also previously searched Archive as well but didnt come up with anything - I'm checking this latest link and see if its one I missed...unfortunately the link doesnt work for me...

Thanks chaps but Im not a newbie... I've actually learnt to search before posting...

Cheers

T

8. Kyle

Kyle "Hello my VJ friend"

Found this in my flash library
    Will upload more as I come across them.

9. Kyle

Kyle "Hello my VJ friend"

some more