1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Godzilla flix

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by dvjprotohippy, Nov 16, 2006.

1. dvjprotohippy

dvjprotohippy New Member

I am just seeing if anyone knows some websites to get some old godzilla flix from?? I can't really find them in my local blockbuster, so I am turning to the web instead. Thanks a billion..........Jason
  2. unjulation

unjulation Moderator

nope blockbusters wont have any of the old stuf but im sure if you make the effort and look in your local flea market tat shop whatever your might find something there

there is always google of course but hay i hear that they have quite a limited range of stuf that they can direct you to aparantley.
  3. mxmai

mxmai pointless anagram

i rented the godzilla 2DVD from my local video ezy last year; came with the original Japanese and the original US releases.

the crappy jap one where it's a dude in a suit smashing up a city made out of cardboard is sooooooo good. i bumped the speed up a bit and scratched godzilla back and forth busting out a little dance. the crowd loved it.
  4. SteveG

SteveG Downstairs for Dancing

Oriental DVD hire places normally have them.....I'd try Soho if your close to London.
  5. makemassair

makemassair makemassair.co.uk

6. robotkid

robotkid Member

7. dvjprotohippy

dvjprotohippy New Member

Thanks for all the suggestions, unfortunately I need this for tonight, so I don't think that ebay is gonna quite do it for us, but we may be able to find a video store that has some......Thanks again!!
  8. robotkid

robotkid Member

They were all released on DVD recently, so you should have no trouble finding them at any major store that sells DVDs. (Wallmart, Target, Best Buy, etc.)

I want to see what you do with them! Post a link to you mix when you're done!