1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hello!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by markinside, May 20, 2003.

1. markinside

markinside Inside-us-all VJ

it has taken me 18 months to get here.....but here we go......

me name is calve and i work with inside-us-all visuals

i know quite a few people here already but i thought it was time some one else other than dave should bore you with what is going on with us!

any-way just thought i would say hello today!

if anyone is interested in a projector or mac for quick cheap sale....look on equipment /hardware pages......all details can be found there....
    the bank and phone company are breathing fire down my throat so i am looking for a very quick sale!

speak to you all soon!
  2. syzygy

syzygy non-verbal communication

Hi Calve - nice of you to join us ;)

When is Ralph going to give VJForums a complete Inside-Us-All collection?

Dan.
  3. mondo

mondo New Member

nice to meet you m8.
    where do you operate from?
  4. markinside

markinside Inside-us-all VJ

hello syzygy........ralph will never make it here!!!!.......we dont have internet at home so i wont be here that much which is shit.....

but i move house in two weeks and internet is near the top of the list....just below.....bed, fridge, freezer, cooker, washing machine, curtains, new computer, etc....etc....

i operate with dave (inside-us-all) and ralph (inside-us-all), me and ralph live in london (sunny brixton!) and dave leaves in the middle of nowhere......near his work.......

been living in Reading for 18 month......but got bored of that...so come to the smoke......which is proving "interesting"....

more gigs but so much more money is eeded here to operate......but having fun.....and meeting loads of creative minds.....which is inspiring....

smile