1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hi, off topic but I'm looking for full quality film trailers please..

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by alexwilding, Dec 7, 2006.

1. alexwilding

alexwilding New Member

Hey guys, I know this probably isn't the most appropriate forum to ask but I'm wondering if someone can help me.

I'm looking for full quality film trailers by Terry Gilliam, so I require them on a DVD or VHS?

I've found loads on the net but obviously these are compressed Quicktimes.

Just wondering if anyone can help at all?

Sorry it's not VJ relevant, it is work related though and I'm guessing you guys are film enthusiasts so maybe you can help me?

I'm in London by the way, if you know anywhere local?

Thanks,

Alex

2. SteveG

SteveG Downstairs for Dancing

Hey...it's not a ? on Resolume :D Alex although an unaffiliated site I'd try people like this:
    http://www.terrygilliam.com/contact.html
    You know what crazy infatuated fans are like...if anyone knows they will.

3. vj_jasper

vj_jasper imagination

at the beginning of other DVD titles by Terry Gilliam?

4. alexwilding

alexwilding New Member

Yeah but how do I find out which! Don't worry, just wondering if there was an obvious answer but obviously I'm not underestimating the services of Blockbuster Video, whatever happened to good old Ritz!

Anyway, can't start another off topic I might get in trouble ;-)

Thanks, very quick responses, that's why I asked on here!

Alex

5. dontregister

dontregister New Member

trailers

Take a look at apple quicktime trailers. There might be the Tideland trailer in 720p h264... and maybe others.

.DR.

6. vj_jasper

vj_jasper imagination

actually Terry Gilliam directed Brazil... that is something i am keen to sample into a mix for a Heavenly nye club event. the human with the wings, flying amongst the gigantic file drawers is somehow a heavenly image.

7. VGA

VGA ...

>>the human with the wings, flying amongst the gigantic file drawers is somehow a heavenly image.

I ripped this ages ago, looks sweet chopped and looped into lots of nice swoops. You got any more angels? lots of nice bits in Brazil (truck wheels!)
    I actually watched half of 'city of angels' looking for peeps with wings. terrible experience.
    vhs is a dirty horrible format.