1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

home robot videos - the future is here!

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by visualove, Nov 30, 2005.

1. visualove

visualove New Member

iRobot, a clever appropriation of the novel title "I Robot" makes robots. Their home robots "Roomba" vacuums and "Scooba" washes floors. They have some flash videos off each product page. Start at http://irobot.com/sp.cfm?pageid=95

[​IMG]

They also make military robots, no videos there.

"The Swarm project represents the state of the art in algorithms, hardware and user interfaces for large swarms of autonomous robots. The goal of the project is to develop distributed algorithms for robotic swarms composed of hundreds of individual robots. Programs for individual robots need to be robust enough to handle complex real-world environments, and the group software needs to be tolerant to the addition or failure of any number of individuals. Our algorithms are designed to be completely scaleable, and to function with groups of 10 or groups of 10,000 robots. Our development platform is the world's largest swarm, with over one hundred individual robots. "
    Swarm page
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. videoteque

videoteque New Member

I remember I have to clean the dishes... :(