1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Horror Clips.....

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by dvjprotohippy, Oct 11, 2006.

1. dvjprotohippy

dvjprotohippy New Member

Any suggestions on some good horror movies to cut some clips from?? Or a good place to find some horror?? Skip the standards like Texas Chainsaw Massacre and House of 1,000 Corpses stuff, cause I already have tons of that, just looking for some more gorey, bloody, real horror type things.....Thanks...

2. holly

holly WetCircuit.com

Go Italian. Dario Argento keeps it bright and colorful.

I've been trolling through Hammer films for classic female vampires and aside from a few seconds where their fangs come out, these films are visually so boooring and all talk. The ones with Christopher Lee don't have any action at all. snooozzzz.

My other idea was to find the really old ones and crank the contrast to extreme b/w.... Nosferatu has some strong looks but the quality is pretty bad and the camera work is primitive.

3. makemassair

makemassair makemassair.co.uk

find some video nastys. a lot have been cleaned up for dvd release. cannibal holocaust comes to mind. also another vote for the italian stuff.

4. bluntfaktory

bluntfaktory New Member

the horror

Altered States .... Event Horizon ... anything from the short animations of the Brothers Quay ..... Jacob's Ladder ... Snow White .... Bram Stokers Dracular ... The Green Slim .... that end bit in Raiders of the Lost Ark where those three dudes have there head explode ... the Howling ... John Carpents version of The Thing ... or for something little known try Jim Henson two part TV specical the Storyteller's The Soldier and Death .... :devil: :lurker: :devil:

5. Hambone

Hambone New Member

Paris Hilton music video...

6. NickT

NickT New Member

www.badmovies.org
    Tons of really crappy b-movies, including horror/sci-fi etc. Movie clips mostly in mpeg format.
    I hope you feel as cheesy as I did when you realise you've actually sat through a lot of these movies! :up: