1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LEARN TO VJ - AV:in

Discussion in 'Just Starting' started by asterix, Mar 4, 2011.

1. asterix

asterix IMAGINEER

Strongly recommended that anyone interested in learning how to make content, and produce audiovisual shows should check out this website:

http://audiovisualacademy.com/avin/en/

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2011
    sleepytom likes this.
  2. werlin

werlin nDisplay

:confused: What is it that you're saying ?!?!?!

:cool: FREE AV eLEARNING ?!?!?!

:eek: Given by life long professionals ?!?!?!

nice to see this here ;) definitely a must
    It does not only feature content creation, but there are:

-history classes
    -music theory
    -hardware tips
    ... amongst many other subjects

so if you like it, tell a friend :yep:
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2011
  3. nirav.chhajed

nirav.chhajed New Member

i have completed the course on this website and its really really helpful , i think all vj's just starting up, should visit this site :)
  4. Dgodinho

Dgodinho New Member

Thank you.

I believe that is one of the sexiest things I've ever laid eyes on. Thank you x 1 million.
  5. 6071842

6071842 I've given money to VJForums

anyone else looked into this?
  6. Birdiedaboy

Birdiedaboy Cyborg in Command

good!

this is a really good page, alot of basic information in here, it will help you understand everything! it is the easiest way to get started!
  7. PixShake

PixShake ----

Excellent site.

Thx a lot.
  8. celluloidboy

celluloidboy VJ of the highest order..

I am looking to get into this as an evening hobby. I work in IT but want to do things that I find....FUN with it.

Any recomendations on where to start?
  9. celluloidboy

celluloidboy VJ of the highest order..

How come us noobs canna use the quick reply!
  10. alfaleader

alfaleader Member

AV:in is the best way to start. It really gives you the basic knowledge you need, and after you have seen the tutorials it's time to play with the vj programs (resolume, modul8, vdmx...) and see what's the best program that suits your need.

Good luck!
  11. Thanks!

I can't quite express enough how grateful I am to everyone who's made this website. I came to VJ Forums today in an attempt to find some kind of guidance on getting started in VJing, as I have tried to do so many times, and always get stuck at the hurdle of actually making a large library of content to work with. Suddenly, one evening of trying to teach myself to VJ becomes one evening trying to work through a particular issue with a project in AfterEffects, and progress becomes so slow I put it off for another few weeks.

Hopefully with this course I'll have a more concrete set of goals to achieve and better general guidance so I can really get stuck into VJing.

Anyway, the point is, thank you a thousand times over!
  12. alfaleader

alfaleader Member

After effects is really hard for beginners, but videocopilot is a good start (it's all special effects, but it gives a great look at the basics of AE).

You can always use loops from free sites (flxer and vjvault, Analog recycling loop pack...). It's better to vj with clips that are not from yourself than not to vj ;) But your own clips are always preferable!
  13. tvargentine

tvargentine New Member

The Academy

I started the online courses a few weeks back. it has set a foundation of basic knowledge that surpasses any other FREE course out there.
    You touch on a little bit of everything and personally it opened my eyes to new and interesting techniques and ideas.
  14. Jurassicpig

Jurassicpig New Member

Just what i was looking for, many thanks!
  15. GeedeeONE

GeedeeONE New Member

thx

thank you for that superb site! a great tip!
  16. Chalky

Chalky New Member

Thanks for this link. Only just decided to take up VJing within the last 2-3 weeks or so, looks useful, will check it out! :D
  17. inkyotogrand

inkyotogrand New Member

Here is another thank you.
  18. Mas_Peyang

Mas_Peyang New Member

im a newbie
    thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. wrkpro

wrkpro New Member

A great way to make an informative start. Thank you!