1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking for a nye countdown clock

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by irishpal25, Dec 16, 2010.

1. irishpal25

irishpal25 New Member

i was just wondering if anyone knows where i could get a nice countdown clock visual for nye.

I use Arkaos Grand Vj so maybe there is an swf file or something out there.

I have been searching everywhere to no avail :eek:
  2. hamageddon

hamageddon Motion Mapping Looper

3. irishpal25

irishpal25 New Member

4. flip983

flip983 New Member

Heres one I made in flash for this new years (Dec 31st 2010) to work in GrandVJ.

I wanted a small countdown to be displayed in the upper right corner for the entire duration of the show. I will do last 10 seconds by hand so there is nothing glamorous there.

It will countdown to 12:00am Jan 1st 2011 and then just display 00:00:00:00...

Let me know if this works for you. If you want something custom, let me know and Ill see if i can make it for you.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6341612/countdown_nye2011.swf

This is my first post by the way, looking forward to being a member of this forum. Merry Christmas.
  5. vjfader

vjfader Audio Video Artist

here's a Flash (swf) based countdown clock, courtesy of Neuromixer. Visit the link to download.

http://neuromixer.com/NYE_Countdown_Clock.php

[​IMG]
    Instructions:
    > Press "Ctrl" (Command on MAC) + "f" keys to enable full screen mode.
    > Press the "space" bar to toggle between "countdown" or "clock" mode.
    > Press the "Delete" to disable of Neuromixer logo.
    > Press "r", "g", "b" keys to toggle colors Red, Green, and Blue channels on/off. You can mix other colors like Yellow with Red & Green, or Purple with Red and Blue, all three colors turned on will give you white.
    > This clock will track your computer's system clock, so make sure to set your computer time correctly.
    > After mid-night, the clock will start over again
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2010
  6. DJDoubleXL

DJDoubleXL New Member

7. VJ Mash

VJ Mash New Member

10 second countdown.

Hi Visual Mash has a 10 second exploding countdown visual in SD & Full HD 4:3 & 16:9
    Ideal for for your audience to shout along to.

Also has a matching Happy New Year visual

See our Facebook page for details on how to get the countdown visual for free. Limited time only!

Thanks
  8. Kyle

Kyle "Hello my VJ friend"

VJLoops.tv is also stocking a lot of NYE related content. Countdowns, fireworks, celebration loops.

a sample video from one of our artists.

If your looking for a countdown DVD that also includes the AE project click here
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  9. Nikon

Nikon New Member