1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowriders

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by C0rnelius, Aug 1, 2006.

1. C0rnelius

C0rnelius New Member

Anyone knows where I can get an video of lowriders?
    And before you all tell me to get my own video camera and shoot it myself, let me tell you first that there's NO lowriders in Singapore

2. Kyle

Kyle "Hello my VJ friend"

lol...

nobody pimps out their Rickshaws
    hahah:Smoking:

[​IMG]

Check out some hip hop/rap videos like Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg....etc

3. akira_k

akira_k 8GB EUTour 2010 - book us

Shot it your...err.. ;D

Those lowrider mags surely have released videos over the years. Have you tried looking in p2p networks for them?

4. SteveG

SteveG Downstairs for Dancing

The film "Easy riders" :)...70's cult movie...actually 1969:) There's also one of the Clint Eastwood movies with a lot of bikers and some Lowriders.

5. turkish

turkish Doin' it in HK. sometimes

Thats 'Any which way you can" sequel to "Every which way but loose"

By Lowrider I think you mean car rather than bike - try the 'excite.com' video search facility

Ive given up using Yahoo video search as it just brings up crap quality 'flash' movies ever since they started competing with YouTube - same goes for google

6. C0rnelius

C0rnelius New Member

There's this lowriders documentary done by RockStar Games recently. Don't know if I can get my hands on it..

Oh and Kyle, there are some pimped out rickshaws. But most of them are just gaudyyyyyyyyyyy

7. SteveG

SteveG Downstairs for Dancing

There can only be one ;)

[​IMG]

8. necessary evil

necessary evil New Member

Right i knoe it goes against VJ ethics but have you tried hip-hop vids like Still Dre or Forgot about Dre im sure there is some sweet lowrider cars on there

VJ Forte

9. C0rnelius

C0rnelius New Member

10. karl

karl Sex, Drugs and Videogames

Cypress Hill got a music music video called "lowriders"

k