1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medical Footage

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by vjnixmix, Jun 1, 2006.

1. vjnixmix

vjnixmix Video Mixin' Vixen

Looking for movies, footage and any other ideas for medical related content.

2. PilotX

PilotX Tom syzygy, not Dan ;)

tvshows oyu can probably download:

extreme makeover - plastic surgery makeovers.. not watched it but apparently has surgery shown in it :)

Bodyworks .. damn I forget his name.. the german doctor who plasticises cadavers.. did a live autopsy on Channel 4 in the UK as well but I don't know what this is called..

there is an endless number of ER/Casualty type hospital programmes as well..

or get loads of medical textbooks (eastern as well as western) and scan in technical diagrams..

if you know anyone who is going for an MRI scan you*might* be able to get them to convice the techies/med staff to give them a copy of the video of their scan..

3. MrJustin

MrJustin I've given money to VJForums

failing that the photos of an mri scan show all the different levels as it goes through the head, and they're pretty easy to animate. google image it. :)

4. MrJustin

MrJustin I've given money to VJForums

Oh and here is a page of after effects tutorials, one of which has one on making an animated cardiogram.