1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Montreal collaborations

Discussion in 'Collaborative Work' started by kleptospree, Nov 5, 2009.

1. kleptospree

kleptospree New Member

Hey Everybody,
    I recently joined VJForums because I would like to meet people who share the same interest as myself. I have been playing around with chopping up random videos and putting fun tracks over them. I really enjoy the idea of providing audiences with a visual companion. I did my first show last year and it was awesome to see the reaction. My music taste and video selection are quite wide/varied. I am looking for people in Montreal who are interested in collaborating and perhaps arranging to play some gigs.
    I often use pre-existing footage but am also capable of shooting my own footage. If you are interested let me know. I can send you a link to some of my work.

2. HpNoTik

HpNoTik New Member

3. epochapex

epochapex New Member

Hey,

I am a VJ from Toronto. We have a serious lack of VJs here. The only place where I've been that had close to 10 VJs was OM Festival.

I would love to come to Montreal and do some VJ sets. Likewise, I can hook Montreal VJs up with some gigs in the Toronto scene (I've got good connections in the trance scene, but I'm looking to expand my network to other genres soon).

4. epochapex

epochapex New Member