1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New VJ mix - to Chase and Status - Eastern Jam

Discussion in 'Talk with VJs' started by alexbutchers, Dec 4, 2008.

1. alexbutchers

alexbutchers vectormeldrew

VJ mix using music by Chase and Status, Eastern Jam (From the more than alot album)

I had alot of raw footage left over from a bhangra music video i made a few years ago and whilst VJing to this tune in a club couldn't help but feel that these visuals were perfect for it, so i had to edit a version for the internet too.

[ame]http://www.vimeo.com/2427421[/ame]

P.S. This has no relation to my other topic 'visuals for dubstep' this isn't the AV thing i was going on about i put this together purely for my own use.

2. Bas

Bas Visual Crescendo

Sick track.
    And the visuals fit perfectly.
    Nice job!

Cheers!

3. alexbutchers

thanks very much, like i said they werent made for the tune, they were just visuals i already had and was amazed at how well they fitted when the tune started to get played in clubs

4. fata alex

fata alex analog VJ

its nice, and theres some really nice clips in there, but overall i don't think it works as well as your showreel that you posted a while ago.
    what clubs/nights do you play at in bristol, i've just moved here, would be cool to come see you play live some time

5. Liquidmetro

Liquidmetro Positively Phototropic

+1 (both comments!) :D

6. alexbutchers

Hi fata_alex. Fair enough comments, it's not so much a showreel i just did it for fun really.

Havn't got any definate Bristol gigs coming up but you can normally catch me at Subloaded or the bigger Penguin Dance's they do at motion.

7. gaddiel14

gaddiel14 New Member

Nice jobe done by u........i appreciate ur talent.......

8. 6071842

6071842 I've given money to VJForums

its good and i like it but mate you are so much more talented than this (i feel like simon cowell) agree with Alex.

again i still like it but your so much better!!!!! :D

9. asterix

asterix IMAGINEER

Nice work mate!