1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noisy Shoegaze band seeks Visuals

Discussion in 'Collaborative Work' started by Disco Ditto, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Disco Ditto

Disco Ditto New Member

Hi is anyone interested in making visuals for a noisy shoegaze band around 45 mins long?

We offer no payment, the work will be credited and you will also be part of the band and in charge of visuals and will be listed as a permanent band lineup.

The band puts a lot of emphasis on visual stimuli and lighting effects whenever possible as the venue permits.

Check us out here: www.myspace.com/stellariumsg

Thanks for your time.

Az.DD.stellarium

ps. if anyone knows who might be interested to work with us pls let me know.

Many thanks VJ lords!
  2. cat

cat Senior Moments

I like your noise, I'm too busy to collaborate I'm afraid, but I hope you find someone local who can help, surely even Singapore has computer tanned geeks?!
    You'd fit into the Supersonic festival we have here ( www.capsule.org.uk ) that I do visuals at, I see you have one there called that too!
  3. deepvisual

deepvisual visually challenged

noisy shoegaze.
    is that real?

excellent sounds.
    I may start gazing at my shoes more often in future.
  4. asterix

asterix IMAGINEER

Does that mean you'd be a party to any and all royalties made by other band members?
  5. simot

simot New Member

6. Disco Ditto

Disco Ditto New Member

thanks guys, any kind of help would be appreciated. or at least point me in the right direction.

It'd be great if anyone would contribute even a 15 minute Visual clip.

I'd credit you guys for it.
  7. Disco Ditto

Disco Ditto New Member

Hey Cat, there are only one or two I suppose, and that Moselle person, but I figure they'd be too 'avantgarde elite' to help out, besides, I don't think those people dig shoegaze that much as a concept.
  8. Grim

Grim Visually Grim

What sort of visuals did you want?
  9. Disco Ditto

Disco Ditto New Member

anything grainy, grimy, psychedelic, dark, neurotic, acid/lsd/shrooms/stoner related etc.

it can be as short as 25 to 45 mins of loops and whatever anyone can dish out at random.
  10. Grim

Grim Visually Grim

Might be able to help out. I do visuals for a band which contain that sort of imagery, mainly black and white, grainy film based visuals. Let me have a think about what i could do.:nod:
  11. Disco Ditto

Disco Ditto New Member

Hey Grim, that's awesome man, do PM me if anything. Black, white and grainy is absolutely wicked dood.
  12. andyvj

andyvj New Member

hi disco
    still awaiting contact for that video you want
    send me a pm or get me at my vimeo site
    just drop off your email address and i'll try to get that video compressed enough for you to use and such
    thanks
    andy
  13. Disco Ditto

Disco Ditto New Member