1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

openTZT and Screen capturing

Discussion in 'Software' started by mackshot, Jun 1, 2010.

1. mackshot

mackshot New Member

Hi everybody,

I worked with openTZT a few times. I am not a professionel.

I am very glad to hear, that openTZT is back :) and want to give a new try. Currently i am trying to put a picture of another pc screen into tzt.

I heard a lot of freeframe plugins fugStream. I do not understand how to configure them to let the receiver work on openTZT and i neither understand, which software i do need to capture my screen and send it to my openTZT with fugStream. Is there anybody out there who can explain it to me?

If i cannot get it running i already developed another idea to handle it. I want to use 2 openTZT machines. One is master and one is slave mode. The slave has access to a screen capture driver and should deliver the picture to the master. I saw these settings, but couldn't found any information how the master/slave thing is working. Does anybody used it and can explain me how it works in general?

Thank you in advance for your help and this great forums!

markus

2. plexus

plexus New Member

I don't know if I really understand what you want to do.
    I also don't know anything about the fugStream plugins. Even though oTZT can load freeframe plugins I'm not sure if this works for your case.

But I just saw there's a fugstreamrecv.dll, maybe you can put this in one of the \Effector\Bank*\F*\ folders and connect it somehow with the fugstreamsend.dll on the other system.

Sorry, that's all I can come up with.

plexus ...