1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projector transport

Discussion in 'The Backstage' started by DogBoy, Jun 5, 2002.

1. DogBoy

DogBoy New Member

I was looking for ideas about a projector mount/transport box.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas about who makes them...

OR

I was going to build one myself:

it was going to be in a spring loaded flight case, with a frame inside within which the projector was held. This frame would be mounted to the flightcase via shock mounts.

Then, I was going to make it so the sides were jigsaw-ed out, and could be removed/replaced via clips. That way, it would be flightcased, but I could remove all the sides for airflow, and leads, while maintaining shock protection.

I could easily build this, but I was wondering if someone already had?

l8rs

Drunkn Dog

2. NickT

NickT New Member

flightcases

Have a look on http://studiospares.com
    I know they do shock mount flight cases, but the cost might frighten you a bit. Look under the 'rack' section.

3. LEVLHED

LEVLHED gear whoreder

My experience as a custom cabinet-maker has made me into a fan of custom-built cases.
    You'll appreciate it so much more if you make it yourself.
    And it will be exactly what you want...

4. Linus

Linus Vjoda / VJ_Skywalker

have som connection

Hi

I have a friend that is working in an firm that makes Eventtechniks and Equipment rentals,...
    he makes me low prices for custom built Cases for my Setup so i order them always there (the Company have startet to make Cases for the Formula 1 in Germany now so you see the Quality would be the best to safe your expensive Equipment !)

maybe someone from Germany interestet?
    drop me a mail or pn plz

regard

Linus