1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking laundry & fighting clips

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by C0rnelius, Jul 25, 2006.

1. C0rnelius

C0rnelius New Member

I'm looking for clips of laundry,laundromat, basically anything to do with washing detergent and also any fighting clips, street-fighting is preferred.
    Anyone can point me to the right direction?
  2. gnomatron

gnomatron two5 studio

fight club has a laundromat scene.

oh, and some fighting or something in it, i think.

Eastenders has a lot of laundromat, too, obviously.
  3. karl

karl Sex, Drugs and Videogames

search for "ultimate fighter" videos on the net, then again "ultimate laundromat" didn't yield that many exact hits with downloadable videos... might be a niche thing so you need to register to get access...

k
  4. dongbamage

dongbamage Bad Ass VJ

what an odd combination!

fighting and laundry, question is: why??? :p
  5. karl

Ultimate Laundromat

[​IMG]

This little 3cpu, manual switching, manual cache cluster laundromat resided in one of my previous apartments. Nice!

k
  6. karl

7. C0rnelius

C0rnelius New Member

Well I'm doing this live hip-hop awareness event at an art museum here. It's like a mini-showcase of local hip-hop with lots of interactive segments. I need the laundomat clips to accompany this segment called "Fresh" where we introduce new upcoming talents to the audience. I've already created the logo for the segment and it's spoofing the typical detergent advertisement (Fresh!! Now Cleaner & Brighter!! etc etc) so I though I can have clips of laundromat, washing machines to accompany the logo.
    The fighting scenes are for another segment called "Mic Club" which is basically a freestyle segment where we play a hip-hop loop and anyone who can rap can step up to the mic and spit their rhymes. I made the logo for that like the Fight Club soap.. so hence same reason as for "Fresh"
  8. C0rnelius

C0rnelius New Member

9. gnomatron

gnomatron two5 studio

why not get a camera and go to a laundromat? You must have someplace you do your washing, go there, be that in your house or whatever.

You get clean clothes out of it, too.
  10. C0rnelius

C0rnelius New Member

That's the thing.. I don't have a camera
    :p
  11. VGA

VGA ...

Shoot first and ask questions later. Apparently theres a war on.
  12. turkish

turkish Doin' it in HK. sometimes

The art of Laundry

Theres a Jacky Chan movie where he actually does his laundry on the roof of his house using kung fu - flipping shirts everywhereand drying stuff in weird ways... cant remember the name of it - but its out there....
  13. unjulation

unjulation Moderator

14. makemassair

makemassair makemassair.co.uk

argh. there was a cult gay film that caused issues on release back in the late 80s. it was set in a laundromat.

i can't remember for the life of me what its called and I can't find it on imdb using keywords. all i remember is blue and laundry.

maybe that helps LOL

good luck with it. but the eastenders clips of laundromat could be good to go with. there is a telly torrent site on the interweb. google it.
  15. gpvillamil

gpvillamil New Member

"The Trip" (1967), starring Peter Fonda and written by Jack Nicholson, has a great scene where the main character goes to the laundromat while tripping on acid.
  16. AlleycatLA

AlleycatLA New Member

My Beautiful Launderette

I think the movie was My Beautiful Launderette I think it was filmed in london, has footage of lots of neighbors doing laundry, from what I remember - been a while!
  17. hookturn

hookturn Reset

My Beautiful Laundret.

All about gay love and washing underwear I seem to remember
  18. unjulation

unjulation Moderator

it was "my butifual larundret" but you better check that spelling lol
  19. makemassair

makemassair makemassair.co.uk

yes. that was it. couldn't find it cause I was looking for laudromat not launderette.

knew I wasn't losing it. well I am but anyways.... yea that film... 1985 as well. could remember the facts but not the name.

back to office job. :(
  20. 3YE

3YE UndergrounD

:lol: :lol: :lol: :up: