1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SF seems a great place to be

Discussion in 'San Francisco, USA (June 2004)' started by wellREDman, Jan 30, 2004.

1. wellREDman

wellREDman Saitek Warrior

wow makes me wonder whether anyone will notice our lil ol video fest , with all this shit happening
    http://laughingsquid.org/
  2. mondo

mondo New Member

nah.no worries m8. i have it on good authority that SF looks at teh uk and goes
    "wonder whether anyone will notice our lil ol video fest"

it may look slick , they may have the weather, drugs, internet community, hippy history, global coinage, decent sewerage system, happy multi-cultural community, more drugs, eco-spirituality.....

....but they still have arnie!!!!!

shit. mebbe there's a correlation??
  3. vjnixmix

vjnixmix Video Mixin' Vixen

oh they will notice

Have no fear AVIT NA will be here!

hehe... my communications staff (LEVLHED) ;) will be posting and pestering you all soon about submissions. We are full speed ahead the dates are firm... we've got some great things up our sleeve this year... including the all NEW "AVIT Theatre" portion of the event!

Stay tuned and stay touched... you won't want to miss this one... me promises. And it's only a matter of time before I starts crackin me whip again :whip: and poking :poke: all you for help... oh wait that already started... heheh ... if you responded to that thread BTW we will be in touch with you after our first local board meeting on February 12- if you want to participate in that meeting and your in SF.... contact Grant Davis or myself. niky@simplistiks.net

ok thanks... ok bye. :cheers: