1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sony digi8 TRV120E + 4sale

Discussion in 'Video & Gear Exchange' started by unjulation, Jun 11, 2003.

1. unjulation

unjulation Moderator

ok guys seaing as i'm now liveing hand to mouth at the moment i need some quick cash to get my portable rig up and runing so got a few things for sale that might be of use to someone

1) sony digi8 TRV120E with wide angel lens, anologe leads, has firewire output

2) loads of 16mm projectors like i said before these have been used for loops so some wont play full films

3) steenbeck 16mm veiwer and editing suite, this is a real monster of a merchine, waighs a ton and is about the size of a desk

i have allso got a black widow 9636pro scanner but as its win98 hardware compliant so i dont know if its going to be of any use to anyone

also got a load of well old slide projectors, i have seen simerler makes converted to act like a oil weels which might be usefull for someone

anyway not to exciting stuf but you never know someone might be looking into a lo-fi rig, make me an offer on any of it youll have to pay postage but some of this stuf i would say you'll have to colect pm or email me