1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The History of VJ

Discussion in 'Just Starting' started by TM, Apr 8, 2003.

1. TM

TM New Member

Hi, I am new to this VJ-ing and I was hoping to do a project on VJ-ing and how it came about.

I have read some articles on this site, and many of the replies to them regard them as inaccurate and loose.

Could anyone give me some helpful suggestions, links or write a brief breakdown of the history?

Other suggestion would be, that if the articles are so inaccurate, would anybody like to write an accurate version ?

Thanks very much, and I hope to start involving myself a lot more in the future.

Happy VJ-ing :)

2. Rovastar

Rovastar /..\

The world of forums and people that use them still amazes me. Sorry to sound so negative but there is a search option maybe you could loook for the word "history" in there.

3. TM

TM New Member

thanks, but i have already tried that and I couldnt find anything related thats why i posted.

4. holly

holly WetCircuit.com

There was an informal listing of forum knowledge in this thread:
    Pioneers of Visuals.

You should also subscribe to alternate forums like eyecandy. Information on this subject has been passed around recently.