1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Uk public information films.

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by deepvisual, May 19, 2006.

1. deepvisual

deepvisual visually challenged

2. holly

holly WetCircuit.com

Omigosh, all the "Charlie Says" films!
    Sweet!

3. 3YE

3YE UndergrounD

4. 6071842

6071842 I've given money to VJForums

This website is great is anyone haveing problems with the quality of the clips? mine are pretty blocky in places. anyine getting this and you know why?

5. synoptics

synoptics @&?!%

They're compressed WMV, not alot you can do about the video quality of them. I'll be trying to clean up the audio in the next week, so if I get any breakthroughs I'll post some of the converted clips online.

Won't be posting any of my cut up versions just yet tho :roll:

'Charlie says / I should / burn / mummy with the / matches' :jester:

6. Zelack

Zelack New Member

got no clue how to save the whole file, i can only save the stream, anyone can help me out??

help:

tnx

7. synoptics

synoptics @&?!%

Get hold of WM recorder v10 and a WMV > AVI convertor 'n you'll be on track.

8. gnomatron

gnomatron two5 studio

Better to buy the Charlie Says DVDS, much better quality and pretty good value for money - you can get both in a single case for 10 or 15 quid now.

9. VGA

VGA ...

poor old Dave Prowse, finally gets himself a gig where he doesn't have to wear a mask and they still redub his voice!
    finally you get to hear him in the 3rd one though.
    go on Dave!
    Is he dead yet?

10. baron

baron New Member

quality aren't they

being a lowly promoter they're not much use to me as they are, but watch out for a reworking for the green x code man, done for me by jcal :D