1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VJ for Ron Paul!

Discussion in 'Collaborative Work' started by presence, Jan 15, 2012.

1. presence

presence New Member

Hi,

I'm new to the board and this is my first post, I'm also new to VJ'ing I am a Ron Paul supporter and I have been ATTEMPTING to VJ some Ron youtube clips. I've been working with PiTiVi on Ubuntu. I have 3 different machines and no matter what I do... it crashes... doesn't save properly... won't edit correctly.

Hours and Hours, Days and Days... Truthfully I've been attempting this project on and off since 2008 campaign... I'm fed up. You guys are the experts / I don't have the right equipment / I'm a carpenter not a VJ.

So... Is there anyone out there that would be willing to donate some of their VJ time to the cause of liberty?

Specifically, I'd like to be able to "direct" a VJ to splice clips of Ron Paul's stances on various issues to Romney's (and some of the other GOP) stances on the same issues. No doubt, with the right skills, a 2 minute clip could be put together in less than 30 minutes.

I would provide the splice points and links to the youtube clips. I'm looking to create multiple 2 minute clips, one for each issue, and upload them to ronpaulflix.com where there is great potential for exposure into the thousands. Of course I'm open to the VJ's creative insights.

I have some really great ideas. At one point I had a 2 minute clip put together on Medical Marijuana / Hemp that flowed great and looked great... then it crashed, multiple times. *frustrated*

If you're in to help... post below and send me a PM with your email.

Grassroots rule!

thanks,

presence

2. vjair

vjair Making Shapes

sounds like you need a video editor, not a vj.