1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VJ Loops - Full HD - kaleidoscopic

Discussion in 'Finding Content' started by matthiasm, Apr 26, 2012.

1. matthiasm

matthiasm New Member

Hi, my first post here, i just released this vj loops collection maybe some of you like it:
    *edit ah i forgot to say watch in Full HD only of course :p
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  2. vanakaru

vanakaru I've given money to VJForums

Thanks for advertising.
    But this looks really weird today 2012 - even in FullHD.
  3. PCProject

PCProject Moderator

Looks like it could be any generic psy trance party you might have the misfortune to end up at. In my opinion of course. Is there any claim to be able to "open portals"?
  4. sleepytom

sleepytom VJF Admin

5. matthiasm

matthiasm New Member

hey thanks for the comments, some more concrete critics would be cool too, i guess weird just means way to old fashioned and flashy ? should try a more modern approach next time i guess :)
    dont get the "claim to be able to open portals" however ? you mean just because i host the file on my own site ?
  6. PCProject

PCProject Moderator

The "opening portals" comment is based on the claim one will often see made by psytrance orientated VJ's that is what they are actually doing rather than just bunging a few pixels onto a screen.
    With regard to making kaleidoscopic clips you are aware that most VJ app's do have a kaleidoscope plug-in, thus saving a lot of expense in buying pre-made clips?
  7. stickyhead

stickyhead New Member

whats this portal shit, you talking out of you ass or summit ?

------

good work i liked it, has a new feel to it
  8. alejandro_bluelk

alejandro_bluelk New Member

With 40 euros I am able to develop a well-conceptualized 3D motion graphics loops pack for any VJ project, always based on the VJ's requirements. For example, I recently created these simple loops for a video mapping company in Madrid:

4x3 Cube Screen:
    https://vimeo.com/46554577

Best regards,
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  9. Kyle

Kyle "Hello my VJ friend"

How many loops for 40 euros? Are they royalty free? What resolution and codec are they? I see the crisis in Spain has you looking for new sources of revenue. Good luck!
  10. alejandro_bluelk

alejandro_bluelk New Member

Dear Kyle,

We create our loops with Maya, Cinema 4D and After Effects. Resolution and codec? depends on the projection requirements. Certainly, the price and production time change from a cube screen material (20 loops = 40€) to a post-cyberpunk robot character rig interacting with the context or whatever other concept we develop with the VJ.

BLUELK LTD is in London, our company number is: 08044902. You can contact us directly at the number: +44 203 608 2785 or you can visit us on http://bluelk.co.uk for further information.

Right now we are in Spain collaborating with some video mapping companies of Barcelona and Madrid, but also we are starting contact with video projection companies in USA, and other countries.

Our philosophy it's based on two rules:
    1. Good quality design mustn't be expensive.
    2. If you don't like the finished product, you don't pay for it.

Regards,

--
    Alejandro Piñero Amerio

BLUELK LTD | Director
    145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PW
    Company Number: 08044902
    +44 203 608 2785
    +34 603 859 470
    http://bluelk.co.uk
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2012