1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wanted: Videonics MX-1

Discussion in 'Video & Gear Exchange' started by dgol019, Sep 26, 2011.

1. dgol019

dgol019 New Member

Hi guys

I am very keen to get my hands on a Videonics MX-1 mixer. Preferably PAL if possible, but willing to go NTSC.

I know they are cruddy/outdated, but Im going to be mostly working with VHS anyway.

If anyone has hardware for sale with similar functions: 4-ish ins + plenty of goofy old wipes, chroma key etc, I will definitely consider.

Here is the catch: Im in New Zealand. I am willing to pay whatever to make the shipping a painless experience.

Heres an example of the kind of thing I would get up to if I had one (this is my bands self directed vid):

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2013
  2. MoRpH

MoRpH Moderator

Hmmmm I could probably part with mine (since I have a MFB, V4, V8 and rarely even use composite anymore :p). I would have to dig it out and test first, tis a great light weight 4/8 input mixer though.... hmmmm

3. dgol019

dgol019 New Member

:yep:
    You have my full attention! Yeah please lemme know!

4. VJzoo

VJzoo its a fairlight!

we have an mx-1 we are happy to sell :)

5. 032981

032981 New Member

Off topic, but I am so digging your video. I will be digging out my old VHS crap for some fun this winter!

6. MoRpH

MoRpH Moderator

Didn't take you long to get home Jas :p

Yeah dgo, go with the VJzoo unit, I might hold on to mine and it has is "quirks" ;)

7. dgol019

dgol019 New Member

8. dgol019

dgol019 New Member

Thanks for the praise...do you want to contribute a 5 sec visual sting for a video we are currently making? The quicker and more crudely made = the better!

9. dgol019

dgol019 New Member

PS - I dont mind 'quirks!